For all the cerebrals, your name comes from your mature cerebral system, including the cerebral cortex and the attached nervous system. The telltale sign that you are a cerebral is your large heads, small body, skinny limbs, and skinny fingers.
- Mentality: Original.
- Temperament: Polite.
- Demeanor: Restrained.
- Character: Ambitious.
- Desires: Imagination & innovation.
- Interests: Literature.
- Head: Inverted triangle-shaped head with large curved occiput (back-head).
- Nose: Triangle-shaped nose.
- Body: Skinny body.
- Limbs: Skinny straight arms & legs.
- Hands: Skinny fingers & feet.
- Dominate Body System: Well-developed nervous system.
Spiritual (Behavior ) Traits
- Talk: Fast talker.
- Walk: Twitchy walk.
- Friendliness: Highly introverted.
- Appetite: Brain foods (coffee, tea, whole grains, seeds & nuts, etc.).
- Purchases: Intellectual products (books, puzzles, journals, etc.).
- Talent: Inventing.
- Industries: Education, Authorship, Information, Sciences, Invention, Faith & Spirituality.
- Leisure Place: Library, museum, tea or coffee shop, park.
- Leisure Activity: Reading, strategy games (chess, checkers, sudoku, etc.), attending a speech or presentation, stargazing, meditation.
- Favorite Vacation: Landmarks.
- Entertainment Genre: Science-fiction & fantasy.
- Collector: Rare books and comic books.
You flourish in careers focused on writing, problem-solving, and concepting. Cerebrals are blessed with exceptional mental abilities and are the best out of all five types at forming brilliant ideas. You are the most capable for careers in authorship, copywriting, inventing, and library works.
- Scholarship Careers: Economist.
- Craftsmanship Careers: Culinary Writer, Economic Writer, Business Plan Writer, Resume Writer.
- Companionship Careers: Preschool Teacher, Economics Teacher, Business Teacher, Culinary Arts Teacher, Sales Instructor, Education Administrator.
- Scholarship Careers: Biologist, Forensic Pathologist.
- Craftsmanship Careers: Journalist, Screenwriter, Songwriter, Poet, Advertising Copywriter, Magazine Editor, Interior Decorator.
- Companionship Careers: Substitute Teacher, Comedian, Minister, Music Teacher, Drama Teacher, Acting Instructor, Singing Instructor.
- Scholarship Careers: Criminalists, Criminologist, Anatomist.
- Craftsmanship Careers: Technical Writer, Sports Writer.
- Companionship Careers: Physical Education Teacher, Arts & Crafts Teacher, Dance Teacher, Preacher, Teacher Abroad or Traveling Teacher, Fitness Instructor.
- Scholarship Careers: Researcher, Computer Scientist, Physicist, Botanist, Geologist, Oceanographer, Archivist, Zoologist, Archeologist, Anthropologist, Historian.
- Craftsmanship Careers: Proofreader, Copy Editor, Historic Writer, Court Reporter.
- Companionship Careers: Mathematics Teacher, Computer Science Teacher, History Teacher, Finance Teacher, Physics Teacher, Agriculture Teacher.
- Scholarship Careers: Philosopher, Literary Critic, Librarian, Psychologist, Astronomer.
- Craftsmanship Careers: Author, Science Fiction Writer, Fantasy Writer, Book Editor.
- Companionship Careers: Literature Teacher, Writing Teacher, Philosophy Teacher, Astronomy Teacher, Avoid primarily companionship careers (ex: sales and managing people).
The number one pick for your spouse is another cerebral because only they will relate to your active and idealistic mind. The next best choice is the muscular or osseous spouse. The alimentive is always the absolute last choice because they are so vastly different than you.
Cerebral Man's Spouse
1. Cerebral wife.
2. Muscular wife.
3. Osseous wife.
4. Alimentive wife (last resort).
Cerebral Woman's Spouse
1. Cerebral husband.
2. Osseous husband.
3. Muscular husband.
4. Alimentive husband (last resort).
Dave Khari Webber Chappelle / Cerebral-Thoracic-Osseous / Worldwide Comedian
Nikola Tesla / Cerebral-Osseous / Electromagnetic Physicist & Inventor
“How to Analyze People on Sight: Through the Science of Human Analysis, Elsie Lincoln Benedict, Ralph Paine Benedict, The Roycrofters, East Aurora, New York”
“As each has received a gift, use it to serve one another, as good stewards of GOD's varied grace:” 1 Peter 4:10 Bible.
Thank you for all your support and kindness!
Cash App: $Merhalish
Bitcoin Cash: qqlvju2f6mdw9wwua80h4dkt8pwj9wymjcs47cceyr
Cardano (ADA): DdzFFzCqrhstDqGVydJCbrybz7EzthXXRousic1y44ZKerBDCyd5KE9NVSL12ZirDxUoEWdG7AJMXFwNGj9dG8dVkibtcm6bFG6htCms
My Recently Written Favorites
The Five Types of People. Which Are You? [Pt. 1 of 6]: https://honest.cash/v2/merhalish/the-five-types-of-people-which-are-you-pt-1-of-6-6132
The Routine Historian. Are You An Osseous? [Pt. 5 of 6]: https://honest.cash/v2/merhalish/the-five-types-of-people-which-are-you-pt-1-of-6-6132