Some of you might have problems with loading an old mnemonic to Electron cash.
I'm here to help:
1. If you don't see your funds and you did nothing but you've had some
1a.write down (copy) a mnemonic
2. Disconnect your wallet
3. Click "Import with recovery key"
4. Enter mnemonic and set the derivation path to obsolete
m/44'/145'/0/0/1' (it can't be imported to Electron Cash)
6. Click "Connect"
5. You'll see private key (WIF). Copy it.
6. In Electron Cach go "File> New/Restore"
7. Name, Import Bitcoin Cash addresses or private keys
8. Paste Private Key
9. Disconnect a wallet in honest.cash and create a new one with the proper derivation path (non obsolete)
10. Deposit funds in the new wallet on honest.cash
You may now import new wallet mnemonic (m/44'/0'/0'/) to Electron Cash and withdraw funds whenever you want.