- Results of the day
1. BitTorrent announced the creation of a decentralized P2P file storage system of the new generation. It will be launched on May 30th. Token against the background of this news soared by 20%.
2. On the BitMEX exchange, short positions of $ 131.4 million were liquidated after a jump in the Bitcoin rate on Sunday, May 26.
3. An error during the recent hardfork Bitcoin Cash led to hacker penetration and double waste of 3392 BCH. True, this double waste caused damage only to the hacker himself.
4. The daily income of Bitcoin miners reached $ 17.5 million. The complexity of bitcoin mining, the amount of fees for its transactions and the income from them is growing.
5. Bitwise Asset Management sent a letter to the US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), in which it proves that the bitcoin market is smaller than it seems, and also much more efficient and orderly than in 2018.
6. Yahoo Japan will launch its own crypto-exchange on May 30th. At first, it will be available for regular trading Bitcoin and Ethereum, as well as margin trading Bitcoin Cash, XRP and Litecoin.?
7. Bitcoin in the markets of Argentina broke a historical record of value, reports the Financial Times. Its price today was 394,000 Argentine pesos, which equals approximately $ 9,000. Record in peso is set due to the devaluation of fiat currency.